© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
FCI Manager’s Recruitment 2019:- Food Corporation of India has released a recruitment notification for filling up 330 posts of Manager’s. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28.09.2019 to 27.10.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
|Post Name – Manager (General)|
|East Zone||North Zone||West Zone||South Zone||North East|
|Post Name – Manager (Depot)|
|Post Name – Manager (Movement)|
|Post Name – Manager (Accounts)|
|Post Name – Manager (Technical)|
|Post Name – Manager (Civil Engineering)|
|Post Name – Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)|
|Post Name – Manager (Hindi)|
- For Manager (Hindi): Born not earlier than 02.08.1984.
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 02.08.1991.
- For Manager (General & Depot): Bachelor Degree in any stream with 60% marks (55% for SC/ST)
- For Manager (Accounts): Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) and CA / CS Qualified
- For Manager (Technical): Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc) in Agriculture / B.E / B.Tech in Agriculture or Food Processing or Bio Chemistry or its equivalent.
- For Manager (Civil Engineering and Electrical Mechanical Engineering): B.E / B.Tech in relevant subject.
- For Manager (Hindi): Master Degree in Hindi with English as a subject in Degree level examination / Master Degree in English with Hindi as a subject in Degree level examination.
Fees: Rs. 800/- for General/OBC candidates and There is no fee for SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Computer Based Examination and Skill Test.
Pay Scale: Rs. 40000 – Rs. 140000
Self Declaration (Should be Written by Hand): I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 28.09.2019 to 27.10.2019 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 28.09.2019
- Closure Date: 27.10.2019
- Date of Phase-II Examination: 23.02.2020