Delhi Guest Teacher Recruitment 2020:- Directorate of School Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi, Old Secretariat, Delhi has released a recruitment notification for the posts of TGT, PGT, EVGCs and Special Education Teachers on the basis of as and when required in Delhi Govt. Schools. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 01.12.2020 to 15.12.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 636 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)
- Special Education Teacher
- EVGCs (Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor)
- For TGT:
- For Male: Born not earlier than 11.12.1988 and not later than 10.12.2002.
- For Women: Born not earlier than 11.12.1978 and not later than 10.12.2002.
- For PGT: Born not earlier than 11.12.1984 and not later than 10.12.2002.
- For EVGCs & Special Education Teacher: Born not earlier than 11.12.1990 and not later than 10.12.2002.
- For TGT & Special Education Teacher: Bachelor Degree in relevant subject with 45% marks, CTET qualified at Junior Level Class VI to VIII and B.Ed Qualified.
- For PGT: Master Degree in relevant subject and B.Ed Qualified.
- For EVGCs (Educational and Vocational Guidance Counsellor): Master Degree in Psychology and Diploma in Guidance and Counselling.
- For TGT and Special Education Teacher: Rs. 1403/- per day
- For PGT and EVGCs: Rs. 1445/- per day
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Merit List.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 01.12.2020 to 15.12.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 01.12.2020
- Closure Date: 15.12.2020 (Extended)