© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
DSSSB Assistant Teacher’s & J.E Recruitment 2019:- Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board, Delhi has released a notification for filling up 982 posts of Assistant Teacher (Primary & Nursery). Eligible candidates can apply online from 16.09.2019 to 15.10.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 982
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Teacher (Primary): 637 Posts
- General: 332 Posts
- OBC: 119 Posts
- EWS: 36 Posts
- SC: 115 Posts
- ST: 35 Posts
- PwD: 29 Posts
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery): 141 Posts
- General: 77 Posts
- OBC: 26 Posts
- EWS: 08 Posts
- SC: 21 Posts
- ST: 09 Posts
- PwD: 11 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 204 Posts
- General: 55 Posts
- OBC: 63 Posts
- EWS: 20 Posts
- SC: 39 Posts
- ST: 27 Posts
- PwD: 08 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 16.10.1989 and not later than 15.10.2001.
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 16.10.1986 and not later than 15.10.2001.
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 16.10.1984 and not later than 15.10.2001.
- For Assistant Teacher (Primary): Intermediate (10+2) passed with 50% marks. D.Ed & CTET qualified.
- For Assistant Teacher (Nursery): Intermediate (10+2) passed with 45% marks. Two years Diploma / Certificate in Nursery Teacher / B.Ed (Nursery).
- For Junior Engineer (Civil): Bachelor Degree in Civil / Diploma in Engineering in Civil and Two years experience in Planning, Executive and Maintenance.
Fees: Rs. 100/- for General/OBC candidates & There is no fee for SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test.
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – Rs. 34800/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 4200/-
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 16.09.2019 to 15.10.2019 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
- Start from: 16.09.2019
- Closure Date: 15.10.2019