DRDO – CVRDE Recruitment 2020:- Defence Research & Development Organisation has released a recruitment notification for filling up 116 posts of Trade Apprentice. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26.03.2020 to 03.04.2020. Other details like educational qualification,& age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 116
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
- Carpenter: 02 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA): 23 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 05 Posts
- Electrician: 20 Posts
- Electronics: 02 Posts
- Fitter: 33 Posts
- Machinist: 11 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 05 Posts
- Painter: 02 Posts
- Plumber: 02 Posts
- Turner: 05 Posts
- Welder: 06 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.03.1993 and not later than 01.03.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.03.1990 and not later than 01.03.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 02.03.1988 and not later than 01.03.2002. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Certificate in ITI from NCVT approved. (Candidates who have passed in the year 2017/2018/2019 are only eligible to apply)
Fees: There is no application for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Interview / Screening Test.
Pay Scale: (For One year Training Period after training it will be increased)
- For COPA, Painter, Plumber & Welder: Rs. 7700/- p.m.
- For Other Posts: Rs. 8050/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 26.03.2020 to 03.04.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 26.03.2020
- Closure Date: 03.04.2020 (Upto – 05:00 P.M.)