DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 - Executive & Junior Executive Online Form
DFCCIL Non – Teaching Recruitment 2023:- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited has released a recruitment notification for filling up 535 posts of Executive’s and Junior Executives vide Advt. No. 01 DR / 2023. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 20.05.2023 from 04:00 P.M to 19.06.2023 upto – 11:45 P.M. using given link below. Other details like educational qualification,& age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 535
|Executive (Operations & Business Development)|
|Executive (Human Resource)|
|Executive (Information Technology)|
|Junior Executive (Electrical)|
|Junior Executive (Signal & Tele-Communication)|
|Junior Executive (Mechanical)|
Age Limit: (18 to 30 years)
- For General / EWS: Born not earlier than 02.07.1993 and not later than 01.07.2005. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.07.1990 and not later than 01.07.2005. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 02.07.1988 and not later than 01.07.2005. (both dates inclusive)
- For Executive (Civil / Electrical): Three years Diploma in Engineering in relevant trade with 60% marks.
- For Executive (Operations & Business Development): Bachelor Degree in any stream with 60% marks.
- For Executive (Finance): Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) with 60% marks.
- For Executive (Human Resource): Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) / Bachelor Degree of Management Studies (BMS) in HR / Personnel Management with 60% marks.
- For Executive (Information Technology): Bachelor Degree in Computer Applications (BCA) with 60% marks / Three years Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele-Communications / Networking with 60% marks.
- For Junior Executive’s: Matriculation (10th) passed with 60% marks. Certificate from ITI in relevant trade.
Fees: Rs. 1000/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates. There is no fees for SC / ST / PwD / ExSm / Transgender candidates. Fees should be paid through Online via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI.
Selection Process: The Selection will be based on for the posts of Executive’s and Junior Executives in DFCCIL Railway Recruitment 2023 are given below:
- Computer Based Test (CBT – 1st Stage & 2nd Stage)
- Computer Based Aptitude Test (Only for Executive [Operations & Business Development])
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- For Executives: Rs. 30000 – Rs. 120000/-
- For Junior Executives: Rs. 25000 – Rs. 68000/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 20.05.2023 from 04:00 P.M to 19.06.2023 upto – 11:45 P.M. using given link below. The applicants need not to be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying.
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill the Application Form Carefully
- Upload the Required Documents Online
- Pay Online / Offline Fees
- Print the Application Form / Save PDF Format.
- Starting Date: 20.05.2023 From 04:00 P.M
- Closure Date: 19.06.2023 Upto – 11:45 P.M.
- Date of Correction in Application Form: 26.06.2023 to 30.06.2023
- Date of 1st Stage Examination: 23.08.2023 to 25.08.2023
- Date of 2nd Stage Examination: December, 2023
- Date of Computer Based Aptitude Test (CBAT): March, 2024
- CSIR IGIB Technical Assistant Recruitment 2023
- HPSC AE Recruitment 2023
- Bhiwani Court Steno Recruitment 2023
- Air Force AFCAT 01/2024 Online Form
- HPSC HCS & Other Allied Service Recruitment 2023
- JEE Main 2024 Form
- CSIR NET 2023
- Haryana Post Matric Scholarship 2023
- NIOS Recruitment 2023
- ICMR NCDIR Recruitment 2023