Delhi High Court Recruitment 2021:- Office of the Principal District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Delhi has released a recruitment notification for filling up 417 posts of Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper & Various Post. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 07.02.2021 to 21.02.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 417
|Post Name: Peon / Orderly / Dak Peon|
|Post Name: Chowkidar|
|Post Name: Sweeper / Safai Karamchari|
|Post Name: Process Server|
- For General / EWS: Born not earlier than 02.01.1994 and not later than 01.01.2003. (Both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1991 and not later than 01.01.2003. (Both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 02.01.1989 and not later than 01.01.2003. (Both dates inclusive)
- For Process Server: Matriculation (10th) Passed and Should have Valid Driving License for Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) with Two years Driving experience.
- For Other Posts: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
Fees: Rs. 500/- for General / OBC and Rs. 250/- for SC / ST / PwD / EWS / EsM candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test, Interview & Skill Test.
Pay Scale: As per Delhi High Court Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 07.02.2021 to 21.02.2021 using given link below. The applicants need not to send their filled application form to concerned department.
- Start from: 07.02.2021
- Closure Date: 21.02.2021 (Upto – 05:00 P.M)
- Date of Uploading Admit Card: 24.02.2021
- Date of Exam: 28.02.2021 and 07.03.2021