Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020:- High Court of Delhi has released a recruitment notification for filling up 132 posts of Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 19.02.2020 to 11.03.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 132
Name of the Post: Junior Judicial Assistant / Restorer
- General: 36 Posts
- EWS: 21 Posts
- OBC: 33 Posts
- SC: 26 Posts
- ST: 16 Posts
- ESM: 22 Posts
- PwD: 08 Posts
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.01.1993 and not later than 01.01.2002. (Both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.2002. (Both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 02.01.1988 and not later than 01.01.2002. (Both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any stream with 35 w.p.m typing speed on Computer.
Fees: Rs. 600/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and Rs. 300/- for SC / ST / ESM / PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Typing Test & Interview.
Pay Scale: As per Delhi High Court Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 19.02.2020 to 11.03.2020 using given link below. The applicants need not to send their filled application form to concerned department.
- Start from: 19.02.2020
- Closure Date: 11.03.2020
- Date of Uploading Admit Card: 04.02.2021
- Date of Examination: 07.02.02021