Central Teacher Eligibility Test December 2019:- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notification for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to be conducted in 08.12.2019. Eligible candidates can apply online from 19.08.2019 to 25.09.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Exam:- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
Name of the Level:
- Level-I (Class I to V): Primary Teacher
- Level-II (Class VI to VIII): Trained Graduated Teacher (TGT)
- For Level-I: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed.) OR Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
- For Level-II: Graduation with relevant subject + D.Ed./ B.Ed. OR B.El.Ed. OR BA/ B.Com Ed.
- For Single Paper: Rs. 700/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 350/- for SC/ST candidates.
- For Both Paper: Rs. 1200/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Process: Certificate will be awarded on the basis of performance in Written Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online 19.08.2019 to 25.09.2019 using given link below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
- Start Date: 19.08.2019
- Closure Date: 25.09.2019 (Extended)
- Last Date of Payment: 30.09.2019 (03:30 PM)
- Last Date of Correction: 04.10.2019 to 10.10.2019
- Date of the Examination: 08.12.2019