Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2020:- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notification for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to be conducted in 31.01.2021. Eligible candidates can apply online from 24.01.2020 to 09.03.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Exam:- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
Name of the Level:
- Level-I (Class I to V): Primary Teacher
- Level-II (Class VI to VIII): Trained Graduated Teacher (TGT)
- For Level-I: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed.) OR Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
- For Level-II: Graduation with relevant subject + D.Ed./ B.Ed. OR B.El.Ed. OR BA/ B.Com Ed.
- For Single Paper: Rs. 1000/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
- For Both Paper: Rs. 1200/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Process: Certificate will be awarded on the basis of performance in Written Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online 24.01.2020 to 02.03.2020 using given link below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
- Start Date: 24.01.2020
- Closure Date: 09.03.2020 (Extended)
- Last Date of Payment: 13.03.2020 (UPTO 03:30 PM)
- Last Date of Correction: 17.11.2020 to 26.11.2020
- Date of the Examination: 31.01.2021