Central Teacher Eligibility Test December 2021:- Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notification for Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to be conducted in 20.12.2021 to 13.01.2022. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20.09.2021 to 25.10.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Exam:- Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
Name of the Level:
- Level-I (Class I to V): Primary Teacher
- Level-II (Class VI to VIII): Trained Graduated Teacher (TGT)
- For Level-I: Diploma in Elementary Education (D.Ed.) OR Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
- For Level-II: Graduation with relevant subject + D.Ed./ B.Ed. OR B.El.Ed. OR BA/ B.Com Ed.
- For Single Paper: Rs. 1000/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST candidates.
- For Both Paper: Rs. 1200/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 600/- for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Process: Certificate will be awarded on the basis of performance in Written Examination.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online 20.09.2021 to 25.10.2021 using given link below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
- Start Date: 20.09.2021
- Closure Date: 25.10.2021 (Extended)
- Last Date of Payment: 26.10.2021 (UPTO 03:30 PM)
- Last Date of Correction: 28.10.2021 to 03.11.2021
- Date of the Examination: 17.01.2022 to 21.01.2022 (Which was 16.12.2021 to 17.12.2021)