Recruitment for Technician Grade II & Jr. Stenographer in CSIR-SERC:- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-Structural Engineering Research Centre has released a recruitment notification for the posts of Project Assistant, Project Technician & Various Post. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 03.08.2018. more details are given below…
No. of Posts: 02 Posts
- Technician Grade-II : 01 Post (UR)
- Junior Stenographer: 01 Post (UR)
Age Limit: Maximum 28 years old.
- For Technician: Matriculation Passed in Science Subject with 55% of marks. Certificate from ITI Electronics Mechanic/ Information Technology and Electronics system maintenance / Instrument Mechanic trade.
- For Stenographer: Intermediate (10+2) Passed and Speed of 80 w.p.m in Shorthand and 40/35 w.p.m in typewriting in English/Hindi.
Fees: Rs. 500/- for General/OBC and There is no fee for SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates. Fee should be paid through Net Banking to the Following Account Detail:-
- Name of Account Holder:- Director, CSIR-SERC, Chennai
- Account Holder: 30225927924
- Bank Name: State Bank of India, Taramani
- IFSC code: SBIN0010673
- MICR No. 600002130
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self-attested copies of testimonials. The applicants need to be send their filled application form to The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Structural Engineering Research Centre, CSIR Campus, Post Bag No. 8287, CSIR Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600113.
- Closure Date: 03.08.2018