Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from male Indian nationals for recruitment to the posts of Navik & Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union. Eligible candidates can apply online from 02.07.2021 to 16.07.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 350
|Post Name: Navik (General Duty)|
|Post Name: Navik (Domestic Branch)|
|Post Name: Yantrik: (Mechanical)|
|Post Name: Yantrik: (Electrical)|
|Post Name: Yantrik: (Electronics)|
- For Navik (General Duty) & Yantrik: Born not earlier than 01.02.2000 and not earlier than 31.01.2004. (both dates inclusive)
- For Navik (Domestic Branch): Born not earlier than 01.04.2000 and not earlier than 31.03.2004. (both dates inclusive)
- For Navik (General Duty): Intermediate (10+2) Pass with Maths & Physics.
- For Navik (Domestic Branch): Matriculation (10th) Pass.
- For Yantrik: Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering.
Fees: Rs. 250/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and There is no fees for SC / ST candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Written Examination, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Examination.
- For Navik: Rs. 21700/-
- For Yantrik: Rs. 29200 + Rs. 6200/-
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 02.07.2021 to 16.07.2021 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
- Start From: 02.07.2021
- Closure Date: 16.07.2021 (Upto – 05:00 P.M)