Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant 2022:- Indian Coast Guard has released a recruitment notification for the post of 01/2023 Batch Assistant Commandant in General Duty, Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL-SSA) & Tech (Engg & Electrical / Electronic. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 18.02.2022 to 28.02.2022. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant
Name of the Branch:
- General Duty (GD) / Commercial Pilot Entry: 50 Posts
- General: 17 Posts
- EWS: 02 Posts
- OBC: 09 Posts
- SC: 08 Posts
- ST: 14 Posts
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical /Electronics): 15 Posts
- General: 05 Posts
- OBC: 05 Posts
- SC: 04 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
- For General Duty & Technical (Engineering & Electrical / Electronics): Born not earlier than 01.07.1998 and not later than 30.06.2002 (both dates inclusive)
- For Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL – SSA): Born not earlier than 01.07.1998 and not later than 30.06.2004 (both dates inclusive)
- For General Duty: Bachelor Degree with 60% marks in aggregate and 60% marks in Mathematics and Physics as a subject in Intermediate (10+2) Level Examination.
- For Technical (Engineering & Electrical / Electronics): Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Instrumentation and Control / Electronics and Communication / Power Engineering / Power Electronics / Naval Architecture / Mechanical / Marine / Automotive / Mechatronics / Industrial and Production / Metallurgy / Design / Aeronautical / Aerospace with 60% marks. Physics and Maths with 60% marks in Intermediate (10+2) Level Examination.
- For Commercial Pilot Entry: Intermediate (10+2) Passed with 60% marks and should have valid Commercial Pilot License
Fees: There is no fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in Written Test, Physical Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: As per Coast Guard Rules
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 18.02.2022 to 28.02.2022 using link given below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 18.02.2022
- Closure Date: 28.02.2022 (Upto – 06:00 P.M)
- Date of Examination: March, 2022