© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
CIL Recruitment 2020:- Coal India Limited has released a notification for filling up 1326 posts of Management Trainee. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 21.12.2019 to 19.01.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 1326
|Post Name – Mining|
|Post Name – Electrical|
|Post Name – Mechanical|
|Post Name – Civil|
|Post Name – Coal Preparation|
|Post Name – Systems|
|Post Name – Matarials Management|
|Post Name – Finance & Accounts|
|Post Name – Personnel & HR|
|Post Name – Marketing & Sales|
|Post Name – Community Development|
- For General: Born not earlier than 05.04.1990 and not later than 04.04.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 05.04.1987 and not later than 04.04.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 05.04.1985 and not later than 04.04.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Mining Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering & Civil Engineering: Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Science (B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc) in relevant trade with 60% marks.
- For Systems: Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.E / B.Tech) in Computer Science / IT OR MCA with 60% marks.
- For Materials Management: Bachelor Degree in Engineering in Electrical / Mechanical with MBA.
- For Finance & Accounts: CA / ICWA Degree.
- For Personnel & HR: Bachelor Degree in any stream with two years Post Graduate Diploma / Master Degree in Management with specialization in HR / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management OR MHROD / MBA / Master Degree in Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) with 60% marks.
- For Marketing & Sales: Bachelor Degree with MBA / Post Graduate Diploma in Management with Marketing with 60% marks. For Community Development: Master Degree / Post Graduate Diploma in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks
Fees: Rs. 1000/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and There is no fee for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Computer Based Test.
Pay Scale: Rs. 50000 – Rs. 160000/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 21.12.2019 to 19.01.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the official detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 21.12.2019
- Closure Date: 19.01.2020
- Date of Computer Based Test: 27.02.2020 to 28.02.2020