© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
Chattisgarh PSC Recruitment 2020:- Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has released a notification for filling up 178 post of Assistant Conservator of Forest & Forest Ranger. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16.06.2020 to 15.07.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. the of Posts: 178
Name of the Posts:
- Assistant Conservator of Forest: 21 Posts
- General: 08 Posts
- OBC: 02 Posts
- SC: 03 Posts
- ST: 08 Posts
- Forest Ranger: 157 Posts
- General: 66 Posts
- OBC: 22 Posts
- SC: 19 Posts
- ST: 50 Posts
- For Chhattisgarh Residents: Born not earlier than 02.01.1980 and not later than 01.01.1999. (both dates inclusive)
- For Other State Residents: Born not earlier than 02.01.1990 and not later than 01.01.1999. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Bachelor Degree with Science (B.Sc) in Environmental Science, Matehmatics / Statistics / Agriculture / Botany / Computer Applicant / Forestry / Geology / Gardening / Physics / Animal Science / Zoology OR B.E / B.Tech.
Fees: Rs. 400/- for General / Other State candidates and Rs. 300/- for OBC / SC / ST / PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Preliminary and Main Examination & Viva-Voice.
Pay Scale: As per CGPSC Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 16.06.2020 to 15.07.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 16.06.2020
- Closure Date: 15.07.2020
- Date of Correction in Application Form: 18.07.2020 to 24.07.2020
- Date of Uploading Admit Card: September 2020