© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
CBSE Recruitment 2019:- Central Board pf Secondary Education has released a recruitment notification for filling up 357 posts of Junior Assistant, Stenographer & Various Post. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 15.11.2019 to 23.12.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 357
|Post Name – Assistant Secretary|
|Post Name – Assistant Secretary (IT)|
|Post Name – Analyst (IT)|
|Post Name – Jr. Hindi Translator|
|Post Name – Senior Assistant|
|Post Name – Stenographer|
|Post Name – Accountant|
|Post Name – Jr. Assistant|
|Post Name – Jr. Accountant|
- For Assistant Secretary & Assistant Secretary (IT): Born not earlier than 17.12.1979 and not later than 16.12.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For Analyst (IT): Born not earlier than 17.12.1984 and not later than 16.12.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For For Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant & Accountant: Born not earlier than 17.12.1989 and not later than 16.12.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For Stenographer, Junior Assistant & Junior Accountant: Born not earlier than 17.12.1992 and not later than 16.12.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For Senior Assistant: Bachelor Degree in any stream with 40 w.p.m typing speed.
- For Stenographer: Bachelor Degree in any stream with knowledge of Stenographer.
- For Junior Assistant: Intermediate (10+2) Passed with 35 w.p.m typing speed in English.
- For Junior Accountant: Bachelor Degree in Commerce / Accounts.
- For Other Posts: Please refer to Official Detail.
- For Assistant Secretary & Analyst (IT): Rs. 1500/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates.
- For Other Posts: Rs. 800/- for General / OBC/ EWS candidates
- There is no fees SC / ST / Female / PwD candidates.
Pay Scale: As per CBSE Rules (Given in Official Detail)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test & Skill Test.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 15.11.2019 to 23.12.2019 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start Date: 15.11.2019
- Closure Date: 23.12.2019 (Extended)