CBSE Online form Submission for Pvt. Candidates Examination July 2019:- The Online submission of form by the candidates placed in the category Fail/Compartment/Improvement/Additional Subjects and those who wish to appear for improving their performance or for an Additional subject as Private candidate for the examination scheduled to be held in July 2019 has been started. more details are given below…
Nature of Course:
- Class X (10th)
- Class XII (12th)
Nature of Application:
- Compartment (Re-Appear)
- Fail (Not Started)
- Improvement (Not Started)
- Additional Subject (Not Started)
- Full Subject (Not Started)
- For Compartment: Candidate whose result has been declared as COMPARTMENT in 2019 to apply only in the subject in which he/she has been placed in Compartment. Such candidate who has been placed in Compartment in one subject may also apply for appearing in 5/6 subjects in which he/she had appeared in March 2019 examination. Such candidate should select his/her category as FAILURE while applying online. Candidate applying under COMPARTMENT category cannot apply for appearing in Additional subject together.
- For Improvement: Only such Candidate who has passed the examination of the Board in 2019 can apply in 2019 for improving his/her performance in one or more subjects provided he/she should have appeared in the same subjects in the examination held in March 2019.
- For Additional Subject: Candidate who has passed Board examination can apply for an Additional subject from the list of subjects enclosed, within 06 years of passing the examination (candidates passed in 2013/2014/2015/2016/2017/2018/2019 are eligible to apply). However, candidate cannot apply for a subject involving practical work.
- For Other Nature: Please refer to Official Detail
Important Dates for Fees:
- For Compartment:
- 13.05.2019 to 22.05.2019: Rs. 200/- per Subject
- 23.05.2019 to 29.05.2019: Rs. 1000/- Late Fee
- 30.05.2019 to 05.06.2019: Rs. 5000/- Late Fee