© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
BRO GREF Advt 02/2019 Recruitment:- Border Roads Organisation has released a recruitment notification for filling up 337 posts of Draughtsman, Hindi Typist, MTS, Welder & Various Post. Eligible / Interested only Male candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 16.09.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 337
|Multi Skilled Worker (Mason)||89||57||21||32||16|
|Multi Skileled Worker (Mess Waiter)||04||01||00||00||00|
- For Multi Skilled Worker (Mason & Mess Waiter)
- For General: Born not earlier than 17.09.1994 and not later than 16.09.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 17.09.1991 and not later than 16.09.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 17.09.1989 and not later than 16.09.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For Other Posts:
- For General: Born not earlier than 17.09.1992 and not later than 16.09.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 17.09.1989 and not later than 16.09.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 17.09.1987 and not later than 16.09.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For Draughtsman: Intermediate (10+2) Pass with Science subject and Two years Certificate in Architecture / Draughtsmanship OR National Trade Certificate from ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) from NCVT and One year practical experience in the trade.
- For Hindi Typist: Intermediate (10+2) Passed with 30 w.p.m Typing speed in Hindi on Computer.
- For Supervisor Stores: Bachelor Degree in any stream with Certificate in Material Management / Inventory Control / Stores Keeping.
- For Radio Mechanic: Certificate from ITI in Radio Mechanic with Two years experience as Radio Mechanic.
- For Laboratory Assistant: Intermediate (10+2) Passed with Certificate from ITI in Laboratory Assistant.
- For Welder: Certificate from ITI in Welder (Gas & Electric) trade.
- For Multi Skilled Worker (Mason): Certificate from ITI in Building Construction / Bricks Mason.
- For Multi Skilled Worker (Mess Waiter): Matriculation (10th) Passed.
|Region||From Candidates||Heights in Cms||Chest in Cms||Weight in Kgs|
|West Plain Region||Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Rajasthan & Western UP||162.5||76 - 81||50|
|Eastern Plain Region||Eastern UP, Bihar, West Bengal, Orissa & Jharkhand||157||75 - 80||50|
|Central Region||Madhya Pradesh, Gujrat, Maharashtra, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu & Chhattisgarh||157||75 - 80||50|
|Southern Region||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telengana, Kerala, Goa and Pondicherry||157||75 - 80||50|
|Eastern Himalayan Region||Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam and Hill Region of West Bengal (Darjeeling & Kalimpong District and Andaman Nicobar)||152||75 - 80||47.5|
|Western Himalayan Region||J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab Hills (Area South and West of the Inter State Border between Himachal Pradesh and Punjab and North and East of Road of Mukerian, Hoshiarpur, Garh Shankar, Ropar and Chandigarh) & Uttarakhand||158||75 - 80||47.5|
Fees: Rs. 50/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates and There is no fee for SC/ST candidates. Fees should be paid through Online Payment / Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Commandant GREF Centre, Pune – 411015 Account No. 11182905409, State Bank of India, Khadki Branch Pune Code No. 01629
- For Draughtsman: Rs. 29200/-
- For Hindi Typist: Rs. 19900/-
- For Supervisor Stores: Rs. 25500/-
- For Radio Mechanic: Rs. 25500/-
- For Laboratory Assistant: Rs. 21700/-
- For Welder: Rs. 19900/-
- For Multi Skilled Worker (Mason / Mess Waiter): Rs. 18000/-
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Physical Test, Practical Test, Written Test and Medical Test.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self attested copies of testimonials. The applicant need to be sent their filled application form to The Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune- 411015.
- Closure Dates: 16.09.2019