BPSC Recruitment 2020:- Bihar Public Service Commission has released a recruitment notification for filling 90 posts of Motor Vehicle Inspector. Eligible candidates can apply online from 11.05.2020 to 20.06.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Post: 90
Name of the Post: Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI)
- General: 26 Posts
- EWS: 06 Posts
- OBC: 10 Posts
- OBC Female: 04 Posts
- EBC: 22 Posts
- SC: 20 Posts
- ST: 02 Posts
Age Limit: (Relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates)
- For Male: Born not earlier than 02.08.1982 and not later than 01.08.2001. (both dates inclusive)
- For Female: Born not earlier than 02.08.1979 and not later than 01.08.2001. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Matriculation (10th) passed with Diploma in Automobile Engineering / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. Should have Driving License for Light Motor Vehicle.
Fees: Rs. 750/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC / ST / Female candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Examination and Driving Test.
Pay Scale: As per BPSC Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 11.05.2020 to 26.05.2020 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
- Start from: 11.05.2020
- Closure Date: 20.06.2020 (Extended)
- Last Date of Payment: 24.06.2020
- Last Date to Final Submission of Application Form: 30.06.2020