BPSC ACFE Recruitment 2019:- Bihar Public Service Commission, Patna has released a recruitment notification for filling 08 posts of Assistant Conservator Forests In Environment. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18.09.2019 to 26.09.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Post: 08
Name of the Post: Assistant Conservator Forests In Environment
- General: 05 Posts
- EWS: 01 Post
- BC: 01 Post
- SC: 01 Post
Age Limit: (Relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates)
- For Male: Born not earlier than 02.08.1982 and not later than 01.08.1998. (both dates inclusive)
- For Female: Born not earlier than 02.08.1979 and not later than 01.08.1998. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics / Geology / Botany / Zoology / Forestry / Statistics OR B.Sc AG or Engineering Degree in Agriculture
Fees: Rs. 750/- for General/BC/EWS candidates and Rs. 200/- for SC/ST candidates.
- For Male:
- For General / BC: 163 Cms
- For SC / ST: 152.5 Cms
- Chest: 79 – 84 Cms
- Race cum Walk: 25 Kms in 04 hours
- For Female
- For General / BC: 150 Cms
- For SC / ST: 145 Cms
- Race cum Walk: 14 Kms in 14 hours
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test & Skill Test / Physical Test.
Pay Scale: As per BPSC Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 18.09.2019 to 26.09.2019 using link given below. Candidates are advised to read the official detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 18.09.2019
- Closure Date: 26.09.2019
- Last Date of Payment: 30.10.2019
- Last Date to Complete Application Form: 04.10.2019
- Last Date to receipt Application Form: 04.10.2019