BIS Recruitment 2020:- Bureau of Indians Standards, New Delhi has released a recruitment notification for filling up 167 posts of Library Assistant, Stenographer, Personal Assistant & Various Post. Eligible candidates can apply online from 05.09.2020 to 09.10.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 167
|Post Name: Assistant Section Officer|
|Post Name: Personal Assistant|
|Post Name: Junior Translator (Hindi)|
|Post Name: Library Assistant|
|Post Name: Stenographer|
|Post Name: Senior Secretariat Assistant|
|Post Name: Junior Secretariat Assistant|
- For Assistant Section Officer & Personal Assistant: Born not earlier than 27.09.1990 and not later than 26.09.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Other Posts: Born not earlier than 27.09.1993 and not later than 26.09.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Assistant Section Officer: Bachelor Degree in any stream and Must have good knowledge of Computer.
- For Personal Assistant: Bachelor Degree in any stream and Shorthand in Hindi / English 100 w.p.m.
- For Junior Translator (Hindi): Master Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at Degree Level.
- For Library Assistant: Bachelor Degree with Diploma in Library Science and Three years experience.
- For Stenographer: Bachelor Degree in any stream with Hindi / English Shorthand 80 w.p.m.
- For Senior Secretariat Assistant: Bachelor Degree in any stream and Must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- For Junior Secretariat Assistant: Bachelor Degree in any stream and should have typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English / 30 w,p,m. in Hindi.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test & Skill Test / Interview.
Pay Scale: As per Bank Rules.
Fees: Rs. 500/- General / OBC / EWS candidates and There is no fee for SC / ST / PwD / Female candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 05.09.2020 to 09.10.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 05.09.2020
- Closure Date: 09.10.2020 (Extended)