BIS Recruitment 2020:- Bureau of Indian Standards, New Delhi has released a recruitment notification for filling up 50 posts of Technical Assistant (Laboratory) & Senior Technician. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 17.02.2020 to 08.03.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 50
Name of the Posts:
- Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 30 Posts
- General: 04 Posts
- EWS: 11 Posts
- OBC: 07 Posts
- SC: 04 Posts
- ST: 04 Posts
- PwD: 01 Post
- ESM: 03 Posts
- Senior Technician: 20 Posts
- General: 11 Posts
- OBC: 04 Posts
- EWS: 02 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- ST: 02 Posts
- PwD: 01 Post
- ESM: 02 Posts
- For Technical Assistant (Laboratory): Born not earlier than 09.03.1990 and not later than 09.03.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Senior Technician: Born not earlier than 09.03.1993 and not later than 09.03.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Technical Assistant (Laboratory): Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc) with Chemistry / Microbiology / Physics / Bio-Technology / Food Technology / Bio-Chemistry / Electronics as one the main subject with 60% marks (50% for SC / ST) OR Three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Civil / Chemical / Electronics / Food Technology / Metallurgy with 60% marks(50% for SC / ST).
- For Senior Technician: Matriculation (10th) passed with Certificate from ITI in Electrician / Air-Conditioning / Refrigeration / Mechanic (Diesel – Engine) / Fitter / Carpenter / Welder. Two years practical experience after ITI.
Fees: Rs. 500/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and There is no fee for SC / ST / PwD / ESM / Female candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Preliminary Exam and Main Exam.
Pay Scale: As per RBI Rules. (Given in Official Detail)
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 17.02.2020 to 08.03.2020 using given link below. The applicants need not to send their filled application form to concerned department.
- Start from: 17.02.2020
- Closure Date: 08.03.2020
- Date of Examination: 18.10.2020