© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
BVSS Recruitment 2019:- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Sachivalaya has released a notification for filling up 79 posts of Assistant, LDC, Driver & Security Guard. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22.08.2019 to 11.09.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. the of Posts: 79
|Post Name||General||BC||BC Female||EWS||SC||ST||EBC|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||05||01||01||02||02||01||02|
- For Assistant:
- For Male: Born not earlier than 02.01.1982 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both dates inclusive)
- For Female: Born not earlier than 02.01.1979 and not later than 01.01.1998 (both dates inclusive)
- For Other Posts:
- For Male: Born not earlier than 02.01.1982 and not later than 01.01.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For Female: Born not earlier than 02.01.1979 and not later than 01.01.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For Assistant & LDC: Bachelor Degree in any stream and 30 w.p.m. typing speed in English / Hindi. Computer Certificate from AICET / DOEACC / NEILIT.
- For Driver: Matriculation (10th) Passed. Should have Driving License for Light Motor Vehicle (LMV).
- For Security Guard: Intermediate (10+2) Passed. Certificate in NCC with Grade “C” / Any Sports Qualification.
Physical Eligibility for Security Guard:
- Male: 167.5 cms
- Female: 154.6 cms
- Chest: 76.5 – 81 cms.
Fees: Rs. 600/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT) / Skill Test.
Pay Scale: As per Bihar Vidhan Sabha Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 22.08.2019 to 11.09.2019 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 22.08.2019
- Closure Date: 11.09.2019