Bihar Police Recruitment 2019:- Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) has released a notification for filling up 2446 posts of Sub Inspector, Sergeant & Assistant Superintendent Jail. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22.08.2019 to 25.09.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 2446
Name of the Posts:
- Sub Inspector: 2046 Posts
- Sergeant: 215 Posts
- Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct): 125 Posts
- Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman): 42 Posts
- For General Male candidates: Born not earlier than 02.01.1982 and not later than 01.01.1999. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC Male & General Female candidates: Born not earlier than 02.01.1979 and not later than 01.01.1999. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 02.01.1977 and not later than 01.01.1999. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any stream.
Fees: Rs. 700/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs. 400/- for SC/ST candidates
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Pre Examination, Main Examination & Physical Test.
- For Sub Inspector & Sergeant: Rs. 35400 – Rs. 112400/-
- For Assistant Superintendent Jail: Rs. 29200 – Rs. 92300/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 22.08.2019 to 25.09.2019 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 22.08.2019
- Closure Date: 25.09.2019