BARC Recruitment 2019:- Bhabha Atomic Research Center has released a recruitment notification for filling up 43 post of Stipendiary Trainee. Eligible candidates can apply online from 08.07.2019 to 09.08.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 43
Name of the Post: Stipendiary Trainee
- Plant Operator: 07 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 04 Posts
- Fitter: 12 Posts
- Welder: 02 Posts
- Turner: 01 Post
- Electrician: 04 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 08 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic: 04 Posts
- A/C Mechanic: 01 Post
- For General: Born not earlier than 08.08.1997 and not later than 07.08.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 08.08.1994 and not later than 07.08.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 08.08.1992 and not later than 07.08.2001 (both dates inclusive)
- For Plant Operator: Intermediate (10+2) passed with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with 60% marks in aggregate.
- For Laboratory Assistant: Intermediate (10+2) passed with Physics, Chemistry and Maths with 60% marks in aggregate. OR Matriculation (10th) passed with 60% marks Science and Maths Subject with 60% marks aggregate and Trade certificate in Laboratory Assistant. Two years NTC/ Two years NAC / One year NTC and One years experience / One years NAC and One year NTC.
- For Other Posts: Matriculation (10th) passed with Science and Math subject with 60% marks and Certificate from ITI in relevant trade. Two years NTC / Two years NAC / One year NTC and One years experience / One years NAC and One year NTC.
Fees: Rs. 100/- for General/OBC candidates and There is no fee for SC/ST/EsM/Female candidates.
Selection Process:Selection will be based on performance in the Pre Test, Advance Test and Trade / Skill Test.
Pay Scale: Rs. 10500/- (After 1 year of Trainee Salary will be Rs. 12500/-)
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 08.07.2019 to 09.08.2019 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 08.07.2019
- Closure Date: 09.08.2019
- Last Date of Payment: 12.08.2019