BOI Recruitment 2020:- Bank of India, Mumbai has released a notification for filling up 28 posts of Clerk & Officers through Sport Quota. Eligible candidates can apply online from 01.08.2020 to 16.08.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of Posts: 28
|Sports Name||Post Name – Clerks||Post Name – Officers|
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.07.1995 and not later than 01.07.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.07.1992 and not later than 01.07.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC: Born not earlier than 02.07.1990 and not later than 01.07.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Clerks: Matriculation (10th) Pass + Sportsman.
- For Officers: Bachelor Degree in any stream + Sportsman.
Fees: Rs. 200/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates. Rs. 50/- for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
Pay Scale: As per Bank of India Rules. (Given in Official Detail at Page No. 03)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Field Trials and Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 01.08.2020 to 16.08.2020 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
- Start from: 01.08.2020
- Closure Date: 16.08.2020