DAE, DPS Recruitment 2020:- Department of Atomic Energy, Directorate of Purchase & Stores has released a notification for filling up 74 posts of Steno, UDC, Jr. Store Keeper & Various Post. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 28.11.2020 to 27.12.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 74
Name of the Posts:
- Stenographer Grade – II: 02 Posts
- General; 02 Posts
- Stenographer Grade – III: 04 Posts
- General: 02 Posts
- OBC: 01 Post
- SC: 01 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 05 Posts
- General: 01 Post
- OBC: 02 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- ST: 01 Post
- Junior Store Keeper: 63 Posts
- General: 27 Posts
- OBC: 17 Posts
- EWS: 06 Posts
- SC: 09 Posts
- ST: 04 Posts
- For General / EWS: Born not earlier than 28.12.1993 and not later than 27.12.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 28.12.1993 and not later than 27.12.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 28.12.1993 and not later than 27.12.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Stenographer Grade – II: Matriculation (10th) passed. Should have typing speed 100 w.p.m in English Shorthand and 45 w.p.m in English Typing.
- For Stenographer Grade – III: Matriculation (10th) passed with 50% marks. Should have typing speed 80 w.p.m in English Stenography Shorthand and 30 w.p.m in English Typing.
- For Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Bachelor Degree in any stream with 50% marks. Should have 30 w.p.m typing speed in English.
- For Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper: Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc) with 60% marks / Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B.Com) with 60% marks / Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics / Computer Science with 60% marks.
Fees: Rs. 100/- for General / OBC / EWS candidates and There in no fees for SC / ST / PwD / ESM / Women candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test / Interview.
Pay Scale: As per Atomic Energy Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 28.11.2020 to 27.12.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 28.11.2020
- Closure Date: 27.12.2020
- Date of Written Examination: 27.02.2021