© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
DME, Assam Recruitment 2020:- Office of the Director of Medical Education, Assam, Sixmile, Khanapara, Guwahati has released a notification for filling up 609 posts ofStaff Nurse & ICU Technician. Eligible resident candidates can apply online from 30.06.2020 to 15.07.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 609
Name of the Posts:
- Staff Nurse (Critical Care): 484 Posts
- General: 194 Posts
- EWS: 48 Posts
- OBC / MOBC: 121 Posts
- SC: 29 Posts
- STP: 48 Posts
- STH: 24 Posts
- PwD: 20 Posts
- ICU Technician: 125 Posts
- General: 50 Posts
- EWS: 12 Posts
- OBC / MOBC: 31 Posts
- SC: 08 Posts
- STP: 13 Posts
- STH: 06 Posts
- PwD: 05 Posts
- For General / EWS: Born not earlier than 02.01.1982 and not later than 01.01.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC / MOBC: Born not earlier than 02.01.1979 and not later than 01.01.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 02.01.1977 and not later than 01.01.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Staff Nurse (Critical Care): Bachelor Degree in Science (B.Sc) in Nursing and should be registered in Nursing Council of Assam.
- For ICU Technician: Diploma in ICU Technician.
Fees: There is no application fees for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance on the Written Test.
- For Staff Nurse: Rs. 14000 – Rs. 60500/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 8700/-
- For ICU Technician: Rs. 14000 – Rs. 60500/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 6200/-
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 30.06.2020 to 15.07.2020 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 30.06.2020
- Closure Date: 15.07.2020