APS, AWES Recruitment:- Army Welfare Education Society has released a recruitment notification for filling up vacant posts of TGT, PGT & PRT in 137 Army Public Schools. Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 01.09.2019 to 22.09.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Posts:
- PRT (Primary Teacher)
- TGT (Trained Graduate Teacher)
- PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)
- For Fresh Candidates (Less than 05 years experienced): Born not earlier than 02.04.1980.
- For Experienced (More than 05 years experienced): Born not earlier than 02.04.1963.
- For PRT: Bachelor Degree with 50% marks and B.Ed / D.Ed qualified with 50% marks.
- For TGT: Bachelor Degree in relevant subject with 50% marks and B.Ed qualified with 50% marks.
- For PGT: Master Degree in relevant subject with 50% marks and B.Ed qualified with 50% marks.
CTET/TET is not mandatory for appearing in the Online Screening Test. However, CTET/TET conducted by Centre/state government is mandatory for appointment as TGTs/PRTs. Those not qualified in CTET/TET but found fit in all other respects may be considered for appointment on vacancies which may be adhoc in nature till attainment of qualification.
Fees: Rs. 500/- for All candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Screening Test, Interview & Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency.
Pay Scale: As per AWES rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 01.09.2019 to 22.09.2019 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 01.09.2019
- Closure Date: 22.09.2019 (Upto – 05:00 P.M)
- Date of Uploading Admit Card: 04.10.2019
- Date of Examination: 19.10.2019 to 20.10.2019
- Date of Uploading Result: 30.10.2019