14 FAD Recruitment 2021:- Ministry of Defence, 14 FAD (Field Ammunition Depot) C/O 99 APO has released a recruitment notification for filling up 05 posts of Fireman. Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format on or before 02.04.2021. Other details like educational qualification,& age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……..
Total No. of the Posts: 05
Name of the Post: Fireman
- General; 03 Posts
- OBC: 01 Post
- ST: 01 Post
- For General / EWS: Born not earlier than 02.04.1996 and not earlier than 02.04.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.04.1996 and not earlier than 02.04.2003. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC / ST: Born not earlier than 02.04.1996 and not earlier than 02.04.2003. (both dates inclusive)
Qualification: Matriculation (10th) Passed.
- For Fireman:
- Height: 165 Cms. (163 Cms for ST)
- Chest: 81.5 – 85 Cms
- Weight: 50 Kgs.
- Running: 1.6 K.M in 06 Minutes.
- Carrying a Man (Fireman lift) of 63.5 Kgs to distance of 183 Meters in 1.6 Minutes (96 Seconds)
- Climbing 03 meters vertical rope using hands and feet
Fees: There is no fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test, Skill Test & Physical Test.
Pay Scale: Rs. 19900/- + Other Allowance
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply in prescribed application format along with self attested copies of testimonials (Rs. 25/- Stamp on Postal Card). The filled application should be sent to The Commandant, 14 FAD, PIN – 909714, C/o 99 APO through Ordinary / Registered / Speed Post.
- Closure Date: 02.04.2021