Ambala Rally Open Bharti June 2021:- Indian Army has released a recruitment notification under the aegis of Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Ambala. will be conducted by Army Recruiting Office, Jammu. from 07.06.2021 to 25.06.2021 at Tejli Sports Complex, Yamunanagar to enroll eligible candidates into the Indian Army from district of Haryana e.i. Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Panchkula and Chandigarh (UT). Eligible/Interested candidates can apply online from 08.04.2021 to 22.05.2021. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Distt. Covered: Ambala, Kaithal, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Yamunanagar, Panchkula and Chandigarh (UT)
Category being Screened: Soldier General Duty & Clerk
- For General Duty: Born not earlier than 01.10.2000 and not later than 01.04.2004. (both dates inclusive)
- For Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper: Born not earlier than 01.10.1998 and not later than 01.04.2004. (both dates inclusive)
- For Soldier General Duty: SSLC/Matric with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- For Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical: Intermediate (10+2) Pass with min 60% marks in aggregate and min 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Accounts/Book keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
Fees: There is no application fee for applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the performance in Physical Fitness Test (PFT), Physical Measurement, Medical Test & Written Test.
Pay Scale: As per Indian Army Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 08.04.2021 to 22.05.2021 using given link below. The applicants need not to be sent their filled application form to concerned department.
- Date of Online Registration: 08.04.2021 to 22.05.2021
- Date of Rally: 07.06.2021 to 25.06.2021
- Date of Admit Card Available: 23.05.2021 to Onwards