© 2018 – 2020 Speed Job. All Rights Reserved.
Air Indian Apprentice Recruitment 2019:- Air India Engineering Services Limited, New Delhi has released a notification for filling up 80 posts of Trade Apprentice for Graduate & Diploma Holder. Eligible candidates can apply online from 15.03.2019 to 25.03.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. the of Posts: 80
Name of the Posts:
- Graduate Apprentice: 20 Posts
- Mechanical: 10 Posts
- Electrical: 04 Posts
- Instrumentation: 02 Posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication: 02 Posts
- Production: 02 Posts
- Diploma Apprentice: 60 Posts
- Mechanical: 25 Posts
- Electrical: 10 Posts
- Instrumentation: 10 Posts
- Electronics and Telecommunication: 10 Posts
- Production: 05 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate should be between 18 years to 26 years old as on 31.03.2019. (Relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates)
- For Graduate Apprentice: Bachelor Degree in relevant trade from a recognized by AICTE, GOI.
- For Diploma Apprentice: Diploma in relevant trade from a recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Fees: There is no fee for eligible applicants.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Shortlisting.
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 4984/- p.m
- For Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 3542/- p.m
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply from 15.03.2019 to 25.03.2019 through online. Candidates are advised to read the Official Detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 15.03.2019
- Closure Date: 25.03.2019