AIIMS Jhajjar Recruitment 2020:- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Jhajjar has released a recruitment notification for filling up 19 posts of Store Keeper (General / Drugs). Eligible candidates can apply online from 15.07.2020 to 29.07.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 19
Name of the Posts:
- Store Keeper (General): 06 Posts
- General: 02 Posts
- EWS: 01 Post
- OBC: 02 Posts
- SC: 01 Post
- Store Keeper (Drugs): 13 Posts
- General: 06 Posts
- OBC: 04 Posts
- SC: 02 Posts
- ST: 01 Post
- For General: Born not earlier than 13.03.1995 and not later than 12.03.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 13.03.1992 and not later than 12.03.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 13.03.1990 and not later than 12.03.2002. (both dates inclusive)
- For Store Keeper (General): Master Degree in Economics / Commerce / Statistics OR Bachelor Degree in Economics / Commerce / Statistics and Master Degree / Diploma in Material Management.
- For Store Keeper (Drugs): Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy OR Diploma in Pharmacy and Three years experience in Drug Store of a Hospital or a Established Pharmaceutical Concern.
Fees: Rs. 1500/- for General / OBC candidates and Rs. 1200/- for SC / ST / EWS / PwD candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Computer Based Test (CBT).
Pay Scale: As per AIIMS, Jhajjar Rules.
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 15.07.2020 to 29.07.2020 using link given below. The applicant need not to send any documents such as print out of online application.
- Start from: 15.07.2020
- Closure Date: 29.07.2020