AIESL Assistant Supervisors Recruitment:- Air India Limited has released a recruitment notification for filling 170 vacant posts of Assistant Supervisors. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07.09.2019 to 28.09.2019. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process & how to apply are given below……
Total No. of the Posts: 170
|Post Name - Assistant Supervisors|
|Name of the Zone||General||EWS||OBC||SC||ST|
- For General: Born not earlier than 02.08.1986 and not later than 01.08.2001 (both dates inclusive).
- For OBC: Born not earlier than 02.08.1983 and not later than 01.08.2001 (both dates inclusive).
- For SC/ST: Born not earlier than 02.08.1981 and not later than 01.08.2001 (both dates inclusive).
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in any stream with Six months Diploma / Certificate in Computer OR BCA / B.Sc (IT) / Bachelor Degree in IT. Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME). 1 year experience in Data Entry / Computer Application / relevant field.
Fees: Rs. 1000/- for General/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/EsM candidates.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on performance in the Written Test / Skill Test.
Pay Scale: Rs. 19570/- (During training Period).
How to Apply: Eligible and Interested candidates can apply online from 07.09.2019 to 28.09.2019 using given link below. Candidates are advised to read the official detail carefully before applying online.
- Start from: 07.09.2019
- Closure Date: 28.09.2019
- Date of Downloading Admit Card: 05.10.2019 to 19.10.2019
- Date of Examination / Skill Test: 20.10.2019