DU Admission 2020:- Delhi University has released a notification for admission to following Courses for Session 2020 – 2021. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20.06.2020 to 31.08.2020. Other details like educational qualification, age limit, admission process & how to apply are given below……..
Name of the Merit Based Course:
- BA Vocational
- B.A (Hons)
- B.Com (Hons.)
- Computer Science
- Mathematics Statistics
- B.A Hons in French, German, Italian, Spanish
- B.Sc.(Hons) in Biological Science
- B.Sc. (Hons) Bio Chemistry
- B.Sc (Hons) Mathematics Science
- B.Sc. Physical Science /Applied Physical Science
- B.Sc. Life Science /Applied Life Science
- B.Sc Home Science
- B.Sc (Hons) Home Science etc
Name of the Entrance Based Course:
- B.A. in Economics
- B.Sc. (PE, HE&S)
- Bachelor of Elementary Education
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Five Year Integrated Programme in Journalism
- Bachelor of Arts (Honors) in Percussion Music (Tablas/Pkhawaj)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Technology (Information Technology and Mathematics Innovations)
- Bachelor of Arts (honors) in Multi Media and Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honors) in Karnataka Music- Vocal Instrument (Veena)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honors) in Hindustani Music Vocal / Instrumental -(Sitar/Sarod/Guitar/Violin/Santoor)
- M.A.(Various Subjects & Specializations)
- M.Sc (Various Subjects)
- M.Tech (various Trades)
- Masters of Education
- Masters of Mathematics
M.Phil / Ph.D Programmes
Age Limit: There is no age minimum age requirement.
For UG Courses: Intermediate (10+2) Passed with Arts / Commerce / Medical & Non Medical.
For PG Courses: Bachelor Degree Passed.
- For Merit Based Course: Rs. 250/- for General / OBC candidates. Rs. 100/- for SC / ST / PwD / EWS / ECA / Sports candidates.
- For Entrance Based Course: Rs. 750/- for General / OBC candidates. Rs. 300/- for SC / ST / PwD / EWS / ECA / Sports candidates.
Admission Process: Admission will be done on the basis of performance in Entrance Exam or Academic Record or Merit Based.
How to Apply: Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online from 20.06.2020 to 31.08.2020 using given link below. The applicants need not to send their filled application form to concerned department.
- Start from: 20.06.2020
- Closure Date: 31.08.2020 (Extended for UG Courses)